Monday, February 23, 2009

Go Ask Paper Alice about Handmade Paper

Let me amaze you with magic!
In just 3 minutes , you can take your junk mail or any kind of scrap paper and turn it into gorgeous handmade papers you can use for cards, journals, scrapbooking pages, or even photo mats.
All you need to do is Rip, Whip, Pour, & Lift.
The process is so amazing...you won't believe your eyes!
For the beginner to advanced crafter...from the young to the young at heart...the possibilities are endless.
In this 2 1/2 hour workshop, you will learn the fun, fast. and truly rewarding art of papermaking.
What a great activity to do all year with your family.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! Alison your blog looks great! I look forward to reading more from you and seeing all of your fantastic creations from paper!! :)
Tracy

Rick & Julie Miller and Family said...

Alison...You are on your way... GREAT blog...it is addicting and now I have linked you on mine... Congratulations...I think it looks GREAT...and yes you have my permission to use any and all pictures I have...If you want you can add me as a link on your site...Julie

littlechrista said...

My Name is Christa and I am on my way home from the "Country Living Fair in Ohio". I saw Alice at the Fair and was just amazed at the presentation that was given. I was hooked... I bought the Large Kit and blender(at the local Walmart), went back to my hotel and made MY FIRST Recycled sheet of paper!! I was just amazed. Thank you Alice!